Love provides and protects. Every commandment of God has these two main elements. God’s commandments are not to control us or force us to conform. For the child of God love is our motivation. Love is at the core of all we are and all we do. Love causes emotions but it is not some emotional feel good state of bliss. Love is a decision and it makes hard choices. Love has boundaries and it says “no” when necessary. Love in action doesn’t always look like love. Jesus cleaning out the temple with a whip for example. Jesus summed up all of God’s law into one; Love. Love provides and it also protects.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children, Hosea 4:6 NASB
Many of our citizens are ignorant of the supreme law of our land, the Constitution along with the Bill of Rights. Far too many Christians are ignorant of the Word of God, (the Bible). This ignorance, as the passage of scripture above states, is destroying us. The ignorance of our rights and what genuinely belongs to us is being used against us under the perverted definitions of love, compassion, tolerance and safety.
The number one responsibility of the President of the United States is to protect the citizens of this country and uphold the Constitution. We already have laws concerning our border protection and immigration. This great country is like no other. We have always been a welcoming nation to all people, however, “we the people” expect our laws to be upheld and our citizens protected by our leaders.
In 1952, Communism and all totalitarian groups were banned by law under the Immigration and Nationality Act. Today our enemy has a different name but same objective, to destroy our way of life. Those who follow and pattern their lives after Muhammad in Islam are seeking to destroy our way of life, our Constitution and our freedoms.
Islam is only 16% religion and 84% totalitarian way of life. It’s ideology directly opposes American law, values and ideals. The Koran and the Hadith teach Sharia law and demand submission to Islam, which violates the US Constitution and the American way of life.
The Immigration and Nationality Act, which was passed June 27, 1952 revised the United States’ laws regarding immigration, naturalization and nationality. This Act, under Section 313 states the following:
(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b), no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States-
(1) who advocates or teaches, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches, opposition to all organized government; or
(2) who is a member of or affiliated with (A) the Communist Party of the United States; (B) any other totalitarian party of the United States; (C) the Communist Political Association; (D) the Communist or other totalitarian party of any State of the United States, of any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state; (E) any section, subsidiary, branch, affiliate, or subdivision of any such association or party; or (F) the direct predecessors or successors of any such association or party, regardless of what name such group or organization may have used, may now bear, or may hereafter adopt, unless such alien establishes that he did not have knowledge or reason to believe at the time he became a member of or affiliated with such an organization (and did not thereafter and prior to the date upon which such organization was so registered or so required to be registered have such knowledge or reason to believe) that such organization was a Communist-front organization; or
(3) who, although not within any of the other provisions of this section, advocates the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship, either through its own utterances or through any written or printed publications issued or published by or with the permission or consent of or under authority of such organizations or paid for by the funds of such organization; or
(4) who advocates or teaches or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches (A) the overthrow by force or violence or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States or of all forms of law; or (B) the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers (either of specific individuals or of officers generally) of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government because of his or their official character; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage; or
(5) who writes or publishes or causes to be written or published, or who knowingly circulates, distributes, prints, or displays, or knowingly causes to be circulated, distributed, printed, published, or displayed or who knowingly has in his possession for the purpose of circulation, publication, distribution, or display, any written or printed matter, advocating or teaching opposition to all organized government, or advocating (A) the overthrow by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States or of all forms of law; or (B) the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers (either of specific individuals or of officers generally) of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government, because of his or their official character; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage; or (E) the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship; or
(6) who is a member of or affiliated with any organization, that writes, circulates, distributes, prints, publishes, or displays, or causes to be written, circulated, distributed, printed, published, or displayed, or that has in its possession for the purpose of circulation, distribution, publication, issue, or display, any written or printed matter of the character described in subparagraph (5).
(b) The provisions of this section or of any other section of this Act shall not be construed as declaring that any of the organizations referred to in this section or in any other section of this Act do not advocate the overthrow of the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means.
(c) The provisions of this section shall be applicable to any applicant for naturalization who at any time within a period of ten years immediately preceding the filing of the application for naturalization or after such filing and before taking the final oath of citizenship is, or has been found to be within any of the classes enumerated within this section, notwithstanding that at the time the application is filed he may not be included within such classes.
(d) Any person who is within any of the classes described in subsection (a) solely because of past membership in, or past affiliation with, a party or organization may be naturalized without regard to the provisions of subsection (c) if such person establishes that such membership or affiliation is or was involuntary, or occurred and terminated prior to the attainment by such alien of the age of sixteen years, or that such membership or affiliation is or was by operation of law, or was for purposes of obtaining employment, food rations, or other essentials of living and where necessary for such purposes.
Chapter 2, Section 212 (28) states a prohibition of entry to the US if the person belongs to or has ever been part of or associated in any way with an organization seeking to overthrow the US government by “advocating, teaching, writing, publishing, or using force, violence, or other unconstitutional means.”
President Franklin D. Roosevelt (a Democrat) just one day after the bombing of Pearl Harbor suspended naturalization for all Germans, Japanese and Italians. Link – FDR
President Jimmy Carter (a Democrat) banned Iranians from entering our country during the Iranian Crisis. He also ordered 50,000 Iranian students to report to the Immigration Office and deported 15,000 of them. Link – Jimmy Carter
Unlike these two presidents, we have a president and administration who give preferential treatment to Muslims and Islam over Christians, Jews or any other religion. In my view this comes dangerously close to violating the First Amendment.
62.4% of religious motivated hate crimes are committed against Jews compared with 11.6% against Muslims. Link – FBI
Great short video by The Clarion Project- By The Numbers
Understand what the religion of peace believes Religion of Peace?